Christmas Countdown:

Friday, March 14, 2014

My baby Lilli on display!

Hello and Happy Friday!  Wow what a week we had here in Southern Ontario!  I sure hope that you are dug out of all the snow that was dumped on us! 

Today I have an altered item  - a wooden picture frame to show you that I made using the wonderful new stamp set from Whimsy Stamps called, Ciara &Sandy

As soon as I saw this image I thought of me and my baby girl Lilli, so I went ahead and coloured the image like us.  I purchased a raw wood frame and I stained the outside edges with Memento Toffee Crunch and then covered the frame with paper using the Best Glue Ever! to attach the paper to the wood frame and here is what I came up with to put in my living room on display....
Supplies Used: 
* Image: Whimsy StampsCiara &Sandy 
* Glossy Accents 
* Your Next Stamp Fishtail Banner Dies  
* Your Next Stamp Letter Board Die
* Bazzill 12x12 Champagne 
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Toffee Crunch & Rhubarb Stalk 
* Copic Sketch Markers 
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock 
* Pearls 
* Squishy Scissors (LOVE these scissors!!!) 
* Best Glue Ever! 
* Xyron 
* Frame: from Michaels $1.50 bin
* Bone Paper Clip from my stash
* Patterned Paper: from my stash
(All links listed above are for products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!!)

Here are some closeups to see the sentiments and Copic colours used better, as you can see I have added Glossy Accents to the "Best Hugger Award" circle, the girls glasses, the tongue, dogs nose & eyes....
 
 
Copic Clours Used: 
* Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000
* Hair: E34, YR24, Y26, Y21, Y11
* Reds: R39, R37, R35 * Blues: B99, B97, B95 
* Greys: C3, C1, C0
* Dog: R22, R21, R20, E41, E50, E40, 0
* Best Hugger: E43, E42, R39, R37, R35 

I sure hope that you enjoyed today project!
 
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;
 

2 comments:

  1. Awww little lilli :) so cute. So creative my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I need some Lilli and Casey cuddles :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...